Appeal over New Year’s Eve assault in Cromer
A teenager was left with cuts to his head and neck after being assaulted on News Year's Eve.
The boy, who was in his mid teens, was walking along Hamilton Road in Cromer around 3.10pm, when he was approached by two other boys who pushed him to the floor and then kicked him.
Both of the boys were white and of medium build. The first was aged between 16 and 17, 5ft 3ins tall with light brown hair, cut into a short mohawk, two lines shaved into his right eyebrow and a spotty complexion. He was wearing a long-sleeved blue padded style jacket and blue jeans.
The second offender was, aged around 17 and 5ft 7ins tall. He had short brown hair with a quiff and also had two lines shaved into his right eyebrow. He was wearing a white long-sleeved padded style jacket and blue jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Adrian Craske on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 4 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 7 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 8 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 9 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 10 Police seal off building site in Norwich