Missing woman, 22, found safe and well
- Credit: Archant
Police have found a 22-year-old woman who had gone missing.
Bedfordshire police had put out an appeal for Tanya Teasdale, from Leighton Buzzard at just before 7.20pm on Sunday night.
They said she was reported missing at 4pm on Sunday and 'may have travelled to the Norfolk area'.
Tanya was described as slim with blonde hair, and was last seen wearing a white hoody, grey tracksuit bottoms and white trainers.
The force said they were concerned for her welfare.
Bedfordshire Police tweeted this morning that she had been found safe and well and thanked the public for their help in finding her.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'