Appeal launched after sexual assault in Norwich
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Detectives have launched an appeal after reports of a sexual assault in the city.
The victim had been walking along Waldeck Road from the direction of the city centre.
The victim's dress was lifted and she was touched inappropriately by a man who was then challenged and fled the scene.
Police have launched an appeal following the incident which happened at about 5.20am on Sunday, August 7.
The man is described as being of Middle-Eastern appearance, of average build with short hair and wearing a white t-shirt and light blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DC Katy Pointer at Bethel Street CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich