Appeal for witnesses following road rage incident in Haddiscoe
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Police are appealing for witnesses to a road rage incident in Haddiscoe earlier today.
A Vauxhall Zafira and a Volvo 4x4 were involved in the incident on the A143 at around 5.30am in which both vehicles came to a stop.
The driver of the Volvo approached the Zafira before taking the keys from the ignition and throwing them into a ditch. The Volvo driver then drove off.
Officers are keen to trace the driver of the Volvo or speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident.
Anyone with information should contact PC Adam Hovells at Gorleston Police Station on 101.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 10 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed