Appeal for witnesses after fatal crash
A 41-year-old woman died when two cars collided on the outskirts of King's Lynn last night.The collision between a silver Peugeot 207 travelling towards Knights Hill and a blue Peugeot 306 travelling towards Lynn happened in Grimston Road, South Wooton, at 10.
A 41-year-old woman died when two cars collided on the outskirts of King's Lynn last night.
The collision between a silver Peugeot 207 travelling towards Knights Hill and a blue Peugeot 306 travelling towards Lynn happened in Grimston Road, South Wooton, at 10.15pm.
The female driver of the silver Peugeot, from the local area, suffered fatal injuries and was pronounced dead at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital a short while later.
The driver of the blue Peugeot, a 17 year old male from King's Lynn, suffered severe head and chest injuries and was taken to the QEH for treatment.
A third stationery vehicle parked on Grimston Road, a red Vauxhall Combo, was also damaged in the collision.
Officers investigating the incident are appealing for witnesses to either the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle beforehand. Anyone with information is asked to contact Sgt Mark Murphy at Swaffham Road Policing on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 6 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 7 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 8 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
- 9 Norfolk holiday home named one of the best in the UK
- 10 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter