Appeal for two witnesses to come forward after man is assaulted in Lowestoft
Officers are appealing for two witnesses to come forward following an assault in Lowestoft that left a man with a broken collar bone.
The incident took place on Notley Road on Friday, August 11, at about 6.15pm.
An altercation took place in which the victim, a male aged in his 40s, and suspect both fell to the floor. The victim's collar bone was broken in the incident.
Police believe there were two people walking by at the time of the assault – a male described as white and six foot tall and a white female who both may have seen what happened.
The suspect had been riding a red motorcycle and was wearing a helmet and a motorcycle jacket and jogging bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
The potential witnesses are asked to contact PC Duncan Armstrong at Lowestoft police, quoting crime reference 37/54469/17 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed
- 9 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'