Appeal for occupants of Beccles “army-style jeep” to come forward
POLICE are appealing for the occupants of a dark military green army-style jeep to come forward after an incident in Grove Road, in Beccles around 4.35am on Saturday, May 12.
A 16-year-old boy reported that he had been walking home when the vehicle – which appeared old but in good condition with no roof but roll bars at the back - pulled up alongside him.
The occupants initially asked for directions and the teenager said they had a brief conversation before one of the occupants grabbed his arm.
The 16-year-old then pulled away and walked off.
Police are keen to trace the occupants of the vehicle – described as two men and two teenage boys – in order to determine exactly what occurred.
You may also want to watch:
Both the men are white, in their 20s, one with brown hair that was shaven on the sides but longer in the middle in a rough Mohawk style, the other with light brown shaven short hair, while one teenager is described as being about 15-16, the other about 17-18, and both white with short dark hair.
If this is you, or if you know who the occupants of the vehicle are, please call PC 1694 Newson on 101.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat