Appeal for HGV driver to come forward following Welney crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Police are appealing for a HGV driver to come forward following a crash in Lakesend, Welney.
The crash occurred on August 25 at approximately 3.20pm on the A1101 Welney Road.
It involved a white Vauxhall Movano flatbed truck and a Black Citroen C1.
This was a minor collision and minor damage occurred to the vehicles involved.
The driver of the Citroen suffered a slight injury.
You may also want to watch:
Police would be interested to speak to the HGV driver who was travelling in the same direction as the vehicles involved, and who may be able to provide an eye witness account of the collision.
Any information should be reported to PC Westgate at Norfolk Police on 101.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre