Appeal after runner is airlifted to hospital following crash in Cranmer, near Fakenham
A runner was airlifted to hospital with serious leg and head injuries after he was in collision with a van at Cranmer, near Fakenham.
The crash, which involved a Mercedes Vito, happened at 7.35am on Monday, August 13, on the B1355 Fakenham Road, close to Cranmer Hall.
He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge by the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Anyone who witnessed the collision, or was driving in the area of Barsham Road and Fakenham Road before the collision happened, should contact PC Ian Thexton at Norfolk police's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 7 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'