Appeal after motorcyclist suffers broken jaw, ribs and shoulder in road crash in Wisbech
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Police are appealing for witnesses following a serious crash involving a bicycle and a motorcycle in Wisbech yesterday.
It happened at about 1.45pm on Elm High Road when a black and silver bicycle, travelling from Wisbech town towards Elm roundabout on the A1101, was involved in a collision with a Triumph motorcycle travelling in the same direction.
The rider of the motorcycle suffered a broken jaw, ribs and shoulder whilst the cyclist suffered minor injuries. Both were treated at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn.
The road was closed and diversions put in place.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the riding manner of either person prior to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Tom Allison at Swaffham Road Policing on 101.
- 1 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 9 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 10 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food