Appeal after motorcyclist dies in A148 collision in Harpley, near Hillington
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was killed in a collision on the A148 at Harpley, near Hillington, yesterday.
Emergency services were called just after 7am after a blue Yamaha R1 and white Mercedes lorry were involved in a collision near Bunkers Hill.
The motorcyclist, a man in his mid-30s, who has not been named, died at the scene.
The motorcycle had been travelling towards Lynn while the lorry was travelling towards Fakenham.
The road was closed for several hours while emergency services dealt with the incident and was re-opened at 3.35pm.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning riding manner of the motorcycle or driving manner of the lorry.
Anyone with information should contact Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) on 101.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 3 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 4 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 5 'Heartbreaking' - Vandals force landmark church to close after damage spree
- 6 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 7 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 8 Toddler died after getting trapped between stair gates
- 9 Hospital worker set for £60,000 payout after raising 'bullying' concerns
- 10 Murder suspect left scene in handcuffs as police carried out CPR on victim