Appeal after motorcyclist dies in A148 collision in Harpley, near Hillington
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was killed in a collision on the A148 at Harpley, near Hillington, yesterday.
Emergency services were called just after 7am after a blue Yamaha R1 and white Mercedes lorry were involved in a collision near Bunkers Hill.
The motorcyclist, a man in his mid-30s, who has not been named, died at the scene.
The motorcycle had been travelling towards Lynn while the lorry was travelling towards Fakenham.
The road was closed for several hours while emergency services dealt with the incident and was re-opened at 3.35pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning riding manner of the motorcycle or driving manner of the lorry.
Anyone with information should contact Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) on 101.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash