Appeal after jewellery is stolen during burglary in Kirkley
Detectives are appealing for information following a burglary in Kirkley where a quantity of jewellery was stolen.
The break-in happened during the period between 4:30pm and 9pm on Wednesday February 8 at an address in London Road South, near to the junction with Kendal Road.
It is thought entry was gained through a window to the side of the property.
Police are interested in speaking to anyone who may have seen or heard any suspicious activity in the vicinity of London Road South and Kendal Road during the times indicated above.
Anyone with information should contact Lowestoft CID on 101, quoting reference 16718/17.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a Lowestoft story? Contact reporter Simon Ward by emailing email@example.com or calling 01502 525 832.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs