Appeal after dog theft outside Asda in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Police have appealed for information after a dog theft outside of the Great Yarmouth Asda store.
The incident took place outside of the store at 5.40am on Thursday, June 30, when the Rhodesian ridgeback breed dog called Buster was stolen, while his owner was inside the store.
Anyone who saw the incident or may have seen any suspicious activity in the area around that time should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
Alternatively contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market