Appeal after crash between lorry and car near Watton
Police have appealed for witnesses after a crash between a lorry and a car which led to a woman and her two young children being cut free,
A blue Ford Ka was in collision with a white Iveco lorry on the A1075 near Wayland Wood close to Watton at about 10.45am on Friday.
Police said the Ford left the road and the woman driver was trapped and had to be cut out by the fire service, along with her two young children.
The A1075 was closed for 90 minutes.
Police have not released any more information on casualties or how badly they were hurt.
You may also want to watch:
Officers want to speak to anyone who saw the collision or saw either vehicle prior to the collision.
The Ford was travelling towards Thetford and the lorry was driving towards Watton.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
Calls should be made to PC Andy Lincoln at Wymondham Roads Policing Unit on 0845 456 4567.