Did you see Lynx bus and Toyota Aygo collide in King’s Lynn?
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a crash which happened in King's Lynn yesterday morning.
It happened shortly after 11am, where a silver Toyota Aygo, which was travelling along Littleport Street, and a bus were in collision.
The driver of the Toyota, a man aged in his 60s, sustained a slight injury as a result of the incident.
One approach lane to the traffic lights was blocked for around an hour after the collision, causing delays in the town centre.
Anyone who saw the collision, or the manner of driving of either vehicle, should call PC Natalie Nunn at King's Lynn police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 6 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab