Appeal after bus overturned in West Walton during Storm Doris
- Credit: Norfolk & Suffolk's Roads Policing
Police are appealing for passengers who were on a bus which overturned in West Walton during Storm Doris last week to come forward.
The bus was travelling on the Lynn Road near to Worzals Farm Shop when it overturned at approximately 1.20pm on Thursday, February 23.
The East of England Ambulance Service assessed 15 people at the scene, three of which were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with minor injuries.
PC Andy Smith said: 'There were a number of people on the bus at the time of the incident.
'However, they were picked up by friends of family before speaking to police. I am keen to identify the passengers involved as soon as possible.'
You may also want to watch:
First Bus has said it is undertaking an investigation to determine to cause of the incident.
Anyone who may have been involved in, or witnessed, the collision should contact PC Andy Smith at Downham Market Police Station on 101.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Former factory site to become a new church
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze