Appeal after A47 collision at Scarning
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A man suffered serious spinal injuries in a collision on the A47 at Scarning, near Dereham.
The incident happened at about 6.45am on Monday, January 16 near to the junction with Drayton Hall Lane when a white Nissan Juke and white lorry were involved in a collision.
The male driver of the Nissan was taken to hospital with serious spinal injuries and has since been discharged following treatment.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the collision.
Witnesses should contact PC Andy Miles at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 7 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 8 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school