Appeal after A47 collision at Scarning
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A man suffered serious spinal injuries in a collision on the A47 at Scarning, near Dereham.
The incident happened at about 6.45am on Monday, January 16 near to the junction with Drayton Hall Lane when a white Nissan Juke and white lorry were involved in a collision.
The male driver of the Nissan was taken to hospital with serious spinal injuries and has since been discharged following treatment.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the collision.
Witnesses should contact PC Andy Miles at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 3 Teenage girls in hospital after unprovoked mob attack
- 4 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 5 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 6 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link
- 7 Club announces closure after struggling with Wetherspoon competition
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Could Wendy's be opening in Norfolk next year?
- 10 Valley of the Dinosaurs opening in Norfolk as part of £300,000 investment