Appeal after 75-year-old Keith Smith, who has Alzheimer’s Disease, goes missing from Southwold
- Credit: Suffolk Police
The public have been urged to help police find a 75-year-old man with Alzheimer's Disease who has gone missing from his home near Southwold.
Keith Edward Smith, of Chapel Road in Wrentham, has not been seen since just before 11.30am on Thursday morning and police are growing increasingly concerned about his welfare.
He was last seen at the cafe inside the Adnams shop in Drayman Square, off Victoria Street, in Southwold.
He is described as white, 5ft 11ins, of medium build with silver grey collar length hair, which is balding on top.
He has dark eyebrows, a high forehead and fresh complexion.
You may also want to watch:
When he was last seen he was wearing a short sleeved button fastening shirt with mauve/blue/grey and white stripes, navy trousers, dark brown suede lace-up shoes and sunglasses with dark brown lenses.
Anyone who has seen or who has any information on where he may be to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting CAD number 277.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 9 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church