Appeal after 75-year-old Keith Smith, who has Alzheimer’s Disease, goes missing from Southwold
- Credit: Suffolk Police
The public have been urged to help police find a 75-year-old man with Alzheimer's Disease who has gone missing from his home near Southwold.
Keith Edward Smith, of Chapel Road in Wrentham, has not been seen since just before 11.30am on Thursday morning and police are growing increasingly concerned about his welfare.
He was last seen at the cafe inside the Adnams shop in Drayman Square, off Victoria Street, in Southwold.
He is described as white, 5ft 11ins, of medium build with silver grey collar length hair, which is balding on top.
He has dark eyebrows, a high forehead and fresh complexion.
You may also want to watch:
When he was last seen he was wearing a short sleeved button fastening shirt with mauve/blue/grey and white stripes, navy trousers, dark brown suede lace-up shoes and sunglasses with dark brown lenses.
Anyone who has seen or who has any information on where he may be to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting CAD number 277.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown