Antique secrets from North Walsham set to be revealed on BBC show
The secret result of a summer visit to north Norfolk by two antiques experts will be revealed on national TV screens this Friday, January 20.
In August last year Paul Laidlaw and Natasha Raskin called in at Timeline Antiques, on North Walsham's Midland Road, while filming for BBC1's Antiques Road Trip.
The pair bought items in the shop which were later auctioned at Thomas Gaze and Son, in Diss, with profits going to the BBC's Children in Need appeal.
To find out what they bought and how much they made, tune in to BBC1 at 3.15pm on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs