Police worried for welfare of missing man in 30s
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Police say they are concerned for the welfare of a man in his 30s who has gone missing.
Anthony Hibble, from Thetford, was last seen on Nessa Close at around 4.40pm on Wednesday (December 30) afternoon.
The 32-year-old is described as white, with ginger hair and a beard.
He is believed to have been wearing grey tracksuit bottoms, a jacket with dark and black stripes, bright red trainers, and a grey beanie hat.
It is also expected that he may have been driving a Mercedes CLS, with the registration OE57 ODH.
Officers worried for Mr Hibble's welfare are appealing for the public's help and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen him.
Anyone with relevant information should contact Norfolk police on 101, quoting incident number 416 of December 30.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 5 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 6 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed