Police worried for welfare of missing man in 30s
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Police say they are concerned for the welfare of a man in his 30s who has gone missing.
Anthony Hibble, from Thetford, was last seen on Nessa Close at around 4.40pm on Wednesday (December 30) afternoon.
The 32-year-old is described as white, with ginger hair and a beard.
He is believed to have been wearing grey tracksuit bottoms, a jacket with dark and black stripes, bright red trainers, and a grey beanie hat.
It is also expected that he may have been driving a Mercedes CLS, with the registration OE57 ODH.
Officers worried for Mr Hibble's welfare are appealing for the public's help and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen him.
Anyone with relevant information should contact Norfolk police on 101, quoting incident number 416 of December 30.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?