Annual fete returns to Beccles hospital grounds
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
After raising more than £5,000 for local causes last year, Beccles War Memorial Hospital Fete will be returning again this month.
The annual event, organised by Beccles Rotary Club, will take place on Sunday, June 24, from 2pm.
There will be lots of games organised by local groups and charities, various stalls and exhibitions and a raffle with a £100 cash prize along with a variety of items donated by residents and businesses.
The June Glennie School of Dance will be performing and live background jazz music will be provided by students from the Sir John Leman High School.
The mayor of Beccles Richard Stubbings is set to visit, as well as the new Miss Beccles along with her prince and princess attendants.
You may also want to watch:
The Beccles Cycle for Life bicycle draw will also take place.
Last year's event attracted more than 300 people, with visitors travelling from all over the region.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre