Anneka Rice’s new challenge: judging dressed up dogs at Cley
- Credit: Archant
TV and radio presenter Anneka Rice will be facing her next challenge in north Norfolk this weekend - judging the fancy dress dog show at Cley Church Fete.
The popular TV star, known as the jumpsuited presenter of Treasure Hunt and Challenge Anneka, will be the star guest at the fete, which is raising money to restore the village's St Margaret's Church.
And she will be armed with clipboard and rosettes to judge the fancy dress dog competition, where she will hand out awards to the best-primped pooches.
Organisers are encouraging pet owners to kit out their handsome hounds as a celebrity and enter them into the fun.
As well as the best-dressed contest there will also be doggie dash racing throughout the afternoon, a gypsy caravan with a 'dubious' fortune teller, hobby horse racing and an art exhibition.
You may also want to watch:
The fete is being held at St Margaret's from 2 - 5pm on Saturday, July 13.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Former care home sells at auction for £400,000
- 10 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain