Animal rescue centre’s appeal over missing Wymondham cat
A cat charity has made an appeal to trace a rescued cat that has gone missing from its new home.
Henry is a ginger neutered male cat who disappeared from his new home in the Tuttles Lane area, near Waitrose supermarket, in Wymondham.
Staff at Feline Care in East Harling said they were desperately worried about the cat, particularly as he is not used to busy roads as he has always been an indoor cat.
He is more than 11-years-old and will be confused in new surroundings.
Henry, formerly known as Ginger, went missing on June 19 at 9.30pm and has only been sighted once in this area since then at 10pm on June 21.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information or can help, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Feline Care on 01953 718529.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 3 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 4 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 5 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 8 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass