Homes across several villages left without running water in 26C heat
- Credit: Ian Burt
Some homes across several villages in north Norfolk have been left with little or no water due to a problem on the network.
Anglian Water confirmed the loss of supply late on Tuesday morning.
The utility firm was made aware of the problem shortly after 11am.
It is primarily affecting homes in Wells, Holkham, Wighton and Egmere, though not everyone living in these areas will be affected.
Some people may have low water pressure, while other may find they have no running water at all.
You may also want to watch:
Anglian Water is investigating the cause of the supply issue.
It comes on a day when temperatures in the area stand at around 26C, after a similar heat over the weekend.
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 5 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 6 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 7 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 8 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 9 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls