Residents face another day without water as water company investigates burst main
- Credit: Anglian Water
Residents in Wymondham could face another day of disruption to their water supply as work continues to fix a burst water main.
Residents in the Harts Farm Road area discovered the issue in the early hours of Monday morning and are still waiting for their water to return.
Anglian sent a ground team to investigate at around 8am, following nine reports of leaks and a number of complaints to the company.
After initially hoping the burst main would be fixed by 9pm on Monday, Anglian Water has now said disruption could last until 5pm on Tuesday.
A spokesperson said: 'We'll update this message if anything changes. Again, we're really sorry we've inconvenienced you and thanks for your patience.'
You may also want to watch:
The water company are asking anyone whose water is off completely to report it to their team.
Is your water off? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success