Broken down bus blocks off city centre street
- Credit: Archant
A broken down bus is affecting traffic including a bus service on a central Norwich street.
The vehicle is stuck at the pedestrian crossing on Magdalen Street opposite the entrance to Cowgate, at Anglia Square.
Eye witnesses said the bus had about a dozen passengers on it when it broke down and had been parked at the pedestrian crossing for some three hours.
Konect Bus tweeted: "Service 50/50A - We are unable to serve Anglia Square until further notice.
"This is due to a broken down bus making our right turn into Cowgate impossible. "Apologies."
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- Did you witness the breakdown? Email reporter Dominic.Gilbert@archant.co.uk
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as developer donates £50,000 to lifeboats