Milkshake and cookie bar to open in Norwich
- Credit: tori fama
Is there a more perfect pairing than milk and cookies?
A Norwich business woman is proving there isn't as she prepares to open a milkshake and cookie bar in Norwich.
Tori Fama, the owner of And eat it, a super-size dessert stall on Norwich Market, is expanding her business and opening a larger shop on Prince of Wales Road.
Set to launch at the end of March, And eat it Milkshake and Cookie bar will sell a range of monster milkshakes, piled high with cream and chocolate, as well as cookies, raw cookie doughs, waffles, crepes and ice cream.
Mrs Fama, 40, said: 'Following the huge success of the market stall, we decided to open a second shop. We couldn't seat enough customers at our lovely stall and quickly realised we had outgrown it.
You may also want to watch:
'The new shop has plenty of seating and a really cosy atmosphere. We're very excited for the opening!'
For more information visit facebook.com/andeatitnorwich
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich