Eagle-eyed officer helps catch suspected perfume thief
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been arrested after thefts from a shop.
A man and woman were arrested in Downham Market on Tuesday, October 1 at around 5.30pm following theft of perfume and other items at a shop in King's Lynn town centre.
The people, who were wanted locally by police, were suspected to have stolen the items over the last month.
The pair were spotted in Broomhill, Downham Market by an 'eagle-eyed' officer.
One man was detained at the time and a woman made off on foot into the town.
You may also want to watch:
After an area search and further enquiries, the female was located and arrested.
Both have been charged with theft and are due to appear in court later today.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 4 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 10 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window