Norfolk to go stateside for charity cruise
- Credit: Archant © 2005
Norfolk is set to go stateside as a charity American car cruise makes its way from Norwich to Thetford.
Linda's Cruise, is taking place in June to fundraise for Norfolk's leading cancer charity, the Big C.
The cruise will start from the B&Q on Hall Road, Norwich, before heading off down the A11 towards Thetford where the cars will meet at the roadside American diner Zak's.
As with many road trips there will be a number of stops for a break and refreshments along the route.
Organiser Adam Stembrowicz is expecting there to be between 20 and 30 cars. The motoring enthusiast has been raising awareness of the event by sharing posts on social media and posting flyers.
The Charity supports the cancer patients right across Norfolk and the Waveney Valley, including the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 7 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 8 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 9 Housing association hoping to build 461 homes in south Norfolk town
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm