Norfolk to go stateside for charity cruise
- Credit: Archant © 2005
Norfolk is set to go stateside as a charity American car cruise makes its way from Norwich to Thetford.
Linda's Cruise, is taking place in June to fundraise for Norfolk's leading cancer charity, the Big C.
The cruise will start from the B&Q on Hall Road, Norwich, before heading off down the A11 towards Thetford where the cars will meet at the roadside American diner Zak's.
As with many road trips there will be a number of stops for a break and refreshments along the route.
Organiser Adam Stembrowicz is expecting there to be between 20 and 30 cars. The motoring enthusiast has been raising awareness of the event by sharing posts on social media and posting flyers.
You may also want to watch:
The Charity supports the cancer patients right across Norfolk and the Waveney Valley, including the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy