American beauties on the seafront as vehicle club celebrates anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Classic car fans are in store for a treat as dozens are set to descend on the seafront as part of an enthusiast group's birthday.
On Sunday, August 21, East Coast Pirates Vehicle Club celebrate their 10th birthday at their home, Joyland Diner in Marine Parade.
The free event with all-American, classic cars and bikes welcome.
Organisers say there will be lots to see and do and band will be playing throughout the day.
East Coast Pirates is a local club with every type of American and classic car. There is a lovely friendly atmosphere and the perfect meeting place of Joyland Diner every first and third Sunday of the month, from noon onwards.
You may also want to watch:
The group also meets every Wednesday night throughout the school summer holidays.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list