Stunning pictures of amazing sunrises and sunsets over Norfolk
Photographers have been capturing sunsets and sunrises across the county.
Stephen Cullis captured this beautiful sunset behind Wymondham Abbey, on Sunday, December 29.
The abbey was built as a monastery and was founded in 1107.
In the 16th century Henry VIII ordered monasteries across the country to be demolished and the stone to be reused.
Part of the building survived and in 2015, the abbey was extended with a new refectory and chapel.
You may also want to watch:
We have also been sent images by Richard Hadingham of the Waveney Valley at Homersfield and from Marion Green over the river marshes at Horsey.
Sue Stephenson-Martin was able to snap this purple sky in Ringland, while Stacey Boast photographed this image of Norwich Cathedral standing tall in the sunset.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
And Roger Escott took a photo of a wonderful sunrise over Raveningham.
Have you taken any photographs? Send them in to us firstname.lastname@example.org