Amazing display of daffodils in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Ian Burt
Wandering lonely as a cloud through the town centre, you can't miss this host of golden daffodils floating in the breeze.
Wordsworth himself would be inspired by a stroll down St Ann's Street.
For the grounds of towering St Nicholas Chapel seem filled with blooms.
The daffs are also out at nearby Tower Gardens - where St Nicholas once gazed at the stars.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 7 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub