Alleged assault at football match prompts police appeal
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
An alleged assault took place at a football match in Attleborough.
The incident happened on Saturday at 4.45pm at Gaymers Meadow, at a match between BAR 33 and Beetley Bees football teams.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said: 'We were called on September 17 at 4.45pm to reports of an altercation during a football match.
'It has been noted as a case of a assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
'We are still looking into it.'
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said no arrests had been made.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Constable Wayne Gaskell on 101.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 8 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results