All welcome at second cricket day in Saxlingham Nethergate
- Credit: Archant
A fun-filled day of cricket is in store in Saxlingham Nethergate as players from the village club's past, present and future get ready for their second festival.
Today, Monday, six teams will play three matches, with a bowl off to decide the winner.
Around 65 players are expected to take part.
And everyone is welcome to the free event, at the village's playing field, from 11am onwards.
As well as 15-15 over matches to enjoy, there will be a children's play area, a barbecue, and a raffle to raise money for mental health charity Mind.
You may also want to watch:
Plus, a Test Match Special-themed cake competition to celebrate 60 years of the popular programme on the BBC.
The club's president, Tim Sheppard, said: 'This is the culmination of a very good season for the club.'
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
For more information on the club, visit www.saxlingham.play-cricket.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org