Forest Live 2020 cancelled due to coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
Madness, Rag’n’Bone Man and Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds will not be performing at Thetford Forest this year after Forest Live events were cancelled amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The gigs would have seen the forest’s High Lodge transformed into a festival like-arena.
But a Forestry England spokesman said: “We are sorry to disappoint the Forest Live fans who were hoping to see bands in the nation’s forests this summer but we have cancelled Forest Live 2020 to keep everyone safe in-line with recent government guidance.
“We work with a large number of volunteers, artists and contractors to make these concerts happen and have taken this decision in the interest of safety for everyone involved.
“Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to reschedule our concerts.
You may also want to watch:
“Ticket holders will be contacted by their point of purchase and will be automatically refunded.”
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident