Forest Live 2020 cancelled due to coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
Madness, Rag’n’Bone Man and Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds will not be performing at Thetford Forest this year after Forest Live events were cancelled amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The gigs would have seen the forest’s High Lodge transformed into a festival like-arena.
But a Forestry England spokesman said: “We are sorry to disappoint the Forest Live fans who were hoping to see bands in the nation’s forests this summer but we have cancelled Forest Live 2020 to keep everyone safe in-line with recent government guidance.
“We work with a large number of volunteers, artists and contractors to make these concerts happen and have taken this decision in the interest of safety for everyone involved.
“Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to reschedule our concerts.
You may also want to watch:
“Ticket holders will be contacted by their point of purchase and will be automatically refunded.”
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more