Thousands head for dog's day out at showground
- Credit: Archant 2021
It was the event that set tails-a-wagging this weekend with more than 5,000 pet owners taking their four-legged friends for a doggy day out.
All About Dogs returned to the Norfolk Showground for a packed programme of displays, demonstrations and stalls to the event dedicated to all things canine.
From chihuahuas to Great Danes, boxers to cockerpoos, the first day of the show pulled in quite a crowd.
Matt Upson, All About Dogs director, said: "After last year, when events around the country did not go ahead, then in 2019 it was 36C which for a dog show is not good. It's been perfect weather.
"It's lovely to see people."
You may also want to watch:
Some visitors were lining up to see their favourite four-legged Instagram stars or keen to have a go at one of the 50 dog show classes.
Mr Upson added: "It is a dog's day out. It does feel like the dogs know they're coming to All About Dogs, they look excited like kids at Disneyland."
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
All About Dogs will also take place on Bank Holiday Monday.