Former Anglia TV journalist lands Sky Sports presenter job
- Credit: Archant
Former Anglia TV journalist Alice Piper has landed a presenter job on Sky Sports.
Miss Piper, from Norwich, went straight into journalism after studying at Norwich High School For Girls and worked her way up at Anglia TV before becoming a multi-platform sub-editor for Sky Sports.
Now she has made the leap in front of the camera to become a presenter on a new football programme launched this July by Sky Sports.
The show focuses on football player transfers and covers the latest news and insight with a team of reporters and pundits.
The new show airs three times a day. Good Morning Transfer is on at 9am, Transfer Talk is on at 12pm and The Transfer Show is on at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Piper is no stranger to the world of presenting. Her father, Kevin Piper, from Lakenham, presented Anglia TV's flagship evening programme Anglia Tonight - and fronted the station's sports output.
The 59-year-old left Anglia TV in 2006 to set up his own media PR company, Kevin Piper Media, which specialises in broadcast and corporate film production. The company's credits include the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa and 2008 UEFA European Championships in Switzerland.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash