Alice in Wonderland open air theatre tour coming to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Open air theatre company Strange Fascination will bring a new production to Norfolk this summer, following a successful run with Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream in 2016.
This year the troupe return with Alice in Wonderland, which will be touring Norfolk from Saturday, July 15 to Sunday, August 27.
The outdoor show will be performed at various locations across the county, including The Grove in Cromer, Catton Park in Norwich and Blackwater Farm in Great Witchingham.
Formed in 2014, Strange Fascination aim to make entertaining and provoking theatre and to date they have taken on a variety of genres, including comedy murder mysteries.
Stephen Fry has recently tweeted his support for the upcoming tour, encouraging his followers to buy tickets.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available to purchase online now and are priced at £12 for adults and £8 for children under 12. A booking fee also applies.
For more information visit ticketsource.co.uk/strange-fascination-theatre
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project