Alice in Wonderland open air theatre tour coming to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Open air theatre company Strange Fascination will bring a new production to Norfolk this summer, following a successful run with Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream in 2016.
This year the troupe return with Alice in Wonderland, which will be touring Norfolk from Saturday, July 15 to Sunday, August 27.
The outdoor show will be performed at various locations across the county, including The Grove in Cromer, Catton Park in Norwich and Blackwater Farm in Great Witchingham.
Formed in 2014, Strange Fascination aim to make entertaining and provoking theatre and to date they have taken on a variety of genres, including comedy murder mysteries.
Stephen Fry has recently tweeted his support for the upcoming tour, encouraging his followers to buy tickets.
Tickets are available to purchase online now and are priced at £12 for adults and £8 for children under 12. A booking fee also applies.
For more information visit ticketsource.co.uk/strange-fascination-theatre
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
- 10 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup