Aldi re-opens Norwich store with fresh new look
- Credit: Tony Buckingham
Aldi re-opened its doors with a fresh new look at one of its Norwich branches on Thursday .
The Plumstead Road store had undergone a transformation including a more customer-focused layout allowing shoppers to find the products they need more easily.
The transformation is part of Aldi's £300m investment into improving its stores across the UK, based on feedback from more than 50,000 customers.
The new developments feature a 'food to go' section at the front of the store, an increased space dedicated to British meat products and a layout more conducive to employee efficiency.
Customers visiting the store on its opening day could take advantage of Aldi's famous Specialbuys which occur every Thursday and Sunday, and a discounted selection of Father's Day gifts.
You may also want to watch:
Aldi plans to operate more than 1,000 stores by 2022 and open 70 new stores this year.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car