Can you spot Granny Corbyn in Aldborough school’s panto?
- Credit: Archant
The Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has become quite a cult figure among the young and Granny Corbyn - in the shape of a north Norfolk schoolgirl - came to the rescue in Aldborough Primary School's Christmas show.
The key stage two children put on a remarkable panto that saw the Sheriff of Nottingham finally getting his comeuppance –thanks to one Granny Corbyn.
As is usual with the school's show, there was considerable crossover confusion in terms of characters.
Robin Hood's merry gang included Goldilocks and the three bears, as well as a pistol-packing Little Red Riding Hood.
Things looked distinctly dodgy for our heroes until Granny Corbyn, played by Lilah Stevenson, came up with a rescue plan.
You may also want to watch:
Parent Mel White said: 'It was a terrific show – the acting and costumes were outstanding. Drama at Aldborough is so dynamic, and the kids really work hard and get so much out of it.'
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious