Al Murray, The Pub Landlord, returns to Norwich Theatre Royal
- Credit: Submitted - September 2012
One of Britain's favourite publican is preparing to hit to the stage with a pint or two with his brand new show at Norwich Theatre Royal.
Al Murray, The Pub Landlord, is presenting One Man, One Guvnor, fresh from his most recent tour which sold out arenas and theatres nationwide.
Tickets go on sale at 9.30am tomorrow (Friday), with a proportion of tickets being held off-sale for Friends of the Theatre.
The comic has proved popular on TV with a range of shows including his British Comedy Award-winning Al Murray's Happy Hour on ITV1, Sky One sitcom Time Gentlemen Please, and his Dave game show Compete For The Meat which saw teams bid to win a frozen chicken.
John Bultitude, of Norwich Theatre Royal, said: 'We're raising a pint or two to the news that Al Murray is returning to share his bar-room wisdom with the people of Norfolk. Expect some rib-tickling observational comedy and the chance to drink in the character's views on just about anything. Don't miss it.'
You may also want to watch:
The show takes place on Sunday, November 9 at 7.30pm.
• To book call the box office on 01603 630000 or visit www.theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk.
- 1 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 2 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 3 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 4 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 7 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 8 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 9 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'