Airport? Housing estate? Race track? What should be done with RAF Mildenhall?
With the closure of RAF Mildenhall confirmed, the question business leaders and councils are now asking is - what next for the site?
A commercial airport, aerospace engineering site, business park and housing estate have all been floated as ideas.
The EDP would like to know what you think should be done with the base once its doors shut some time before 2020.
You may also want to watch:
Let us know by writing in the comments section below, going to our Facebook page, or by emailing reporter Andrew Fitchett on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault