Air Cadet Squadron presented with awards for achievements
- Credit: 231 Norwich Squadron ATC
Air cadets in Norwich have been recognised for their achievements.
An annual Dining In presentation night for cadets and staff in the 231 Norwich Squadron took place on Monday, March 19.
Cadets who received a trophy at the event were presented with a keepsake of the award they won.
The small glass trophies can be taken home with the cadets and kept to remember their hard work.
Among those receiving an award was flying officer Holly Ireson. She was presented with the Cadet Forces Medal for 12 years exceptional service as an officer.
You may also want to watch:
She delivers the Duke of Edinburgh Award programme for many cadets every year and combines her role with working for the emergency services.
If you know someone who would like to join 231 Norwich Squadron Air Cadets, an open evening is being held on Monday, April 23. For information, call 01603 788 194 or visit www.231atc.org.uk
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison