Air Cadet Squadron presented with awards for achievements
- Credit: 231 Norwich Squadron ATC
Air cadets in Norwich have been recognised for their achievements.
An annual Dining In presentation night for cadets and staff in the 231 Norwich Squadron took place on Monday, March 19.
Cadets who received a trophy at the event were presented with a keepsake of the award they won.
The small glass trophies can be taken home with the cadets and kept to remember their hard work.
Among those receiving an award was flying officer Holly Ireson. She was presented with the Cadet Forces Medal for 12 years exceptional service as an officer.
You may also want to watch:
She delivers the Duke of Edinburgh Award programme for many cadets every year and combines her role with working for the emergency services.
If you know someone who would like to join 231 Norwich Squadron Air Cadets, an open evening is being held on Monday, April 23. For information, call 01603 788 194 or visit www.231atc.org.uk
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region