Air Cadet Squadron presented with awards for achievements
- Credit: 231 Norwich Squadron ATC
Air cadets in Norwich have been recognised for their achievements.
An annual Dining In presentation night for cadets and staff in the 231 Norwich Squadron took place on Monday, March 19.
Cadets who received a trophy at the event were presented with a keepsake of the award they won.
The small glass trophies can be taken home with the cadets and kept to remember their hard work.
Among those receiving an award was flying officer Holly Ireson. She was presented with the Cadet Forces Medal for 12 years exceptional service as an officer.
You may also want to watch:
She delivers the Duke of Edinburgh Award programme for many cadets every year and combines her role with working for the emergency services.
If you know someone who would like to join 231 Norwich Squadron Air Cadets, an open evening is being held on Monday, April 23. For information, call 01603 788 194 or visit www.231atc.org.uk
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries