Air ambulance called to three-vehicle crash on the A47
- Credit: Archant
The air ambulance has been called to a three-vehicle crash on the A47.
Police were called to the incident at Scarning at 8.50am on Thursday morning.
The crash, which involved a Nissan and two Citroens, saw minor injuries sustained.
The air ambulance has been called and police are still on scene.
Officers have warned that tailbacks in the building in the area, with Breckland police advising people to take another route where possible.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers in that area have been warned to expect 90-minute delays.
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 I don't watch Strictly but I'm in love with 'beacon of hope' Bill Bailey
- 7 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 8 'False start' for restaurants as some stay closed after lockdown
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule