Air ambulance scrambled to reports of cardiac arrest in Sprowston
- Credit: Archant
A person has been taken to hospital after suffering a suspected cardiac arrest in Sprowston.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was scrambled following reports someone was having a cardiac arrest in St Margarets Drive, Sprowston.
The air ambulance was called yesterday (Tuesday, February 5) afternoon by colleagues at the East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST).
A spokesman said they were called just after 1.50pm.
The spokesman said: 'We sent an ambulance, ambulance officer, rapid response vehicle and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
'One person was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.'
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road