Air ambulance lands in Wisbech after man is seriously injured
- Credit: EAAA
Paramedics, police and an air ambulance were called after a man was injured in a work-related incident.
Police were called to Norwich Street in Wisbech at 11.06am today (Thursday October 25) to reports of a man who had been injured.
Officers attended the scene along with paramedics and the air ambulance. The road was cordoned off while the incident was dealt with.
A police spokesman said: 'Officers attended the scene along with paramedics and the air ambulance. The man was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital with serious injuries.'
'The road was cordoned off while the incident was dealt with.
You may also want to watch:
'There are not believed to be any suspicious circumstances concerning the man and his injuries.'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 4 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation