Air ambulance lands in The Walks in King’s Lynn after woman collapses
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A woman rushed to hospital in a 'critical' condition after collapsing with a suspected heart attack.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said the drama happened in The Walks, off Tennyson Road, on Monday afternoon.
'We were called at 5.30pm yesterday to a report of a woman who was not breathing,' he added.
'An ambulance crew, rapid response vehicle, ambulance officer, fire service co-responders and East Anglian air ambulance were dispatched.
'They treated a woman who was in cardiac arrest who was taken by land ambulance to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in a critical condition.'
The woman's age and name have not been released.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 7 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword