Air ambulance lands in The Walks in King’s Lynn after woman collapses
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A woman rushed to hospital in a 'critical' condition after collapsing with a suspected heart attack.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said the drama happened in The Walks, off Tennyson Road, on Monday afternoon.
'We were called at 5.30pm yesterday to a report of a woman who was not breathing,' he added.
'An ambulance crew, rapid response vehicle, ambulance officer, fire service co-responders and East Anglian air ambulance were dispatched.
'They treated a woman who was in cardiac arrest who was taken by land ambulance to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in a critical condition.'
You may also want to watch:
The woman's age and name have not been released.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 5 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 6 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 10 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school