Man dies after suffering serious burns in Blofield
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
A man has died after suffering serious burns following an incident in Blofield.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called to Stocks Lane in the village at 9.24pm on Monday after reports of a patient with burns.
Police were called five minutes later due to concerns for a man's safety.
An ambulance crew, ambulance officer and the East Anglian Air Ambulance attended. A man in his 80s, who had suffered serious burns, was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Norfolk Constabulary confirmed the man died in hospital. His next of kin have been informed and the death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
A file will be prepared for Her Majesty's Coroner in due course.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 10 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home