Man dies after suffering serious burns in Blofield
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
A man has died after suffering serious burns following an incident in Blofield.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called to Stocks Lane in the village at 9.24pm on Monday after reports of a patient with burns.
Police were called five minutes later due to concerns for a man's safety.
An ambulance crew, ambulance officer and the East Anglian Air Ambulance attended. A man in his 80s, who had suffered serious burns, was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Norfolk Constabulary confirmed the man died in hospital. His next of kin have been informed and the death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
A file will be prepared for Her Majesty's Coroner in due course.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 10 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof