Air ambulance called after person found unresponsive
- Credit: Archant
Reports of an unresponsive person prompted an air ambulance to land in a coastal car park this morning.
An air ambulance, land ambulance and rapid response vehicle cleared out Great Yarmouth's Market Place car park as they responded to reports of an unresponsive person.
The ambulance service was called at 8.21am this morning to The Conge, where one person was taken to James Paget Hospital by land ambulance.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance landed in the centre of the town's Market Place, causing alarm among those dropping their children off at a nearby school.
An eyewitness said: "It was stationed right outside Priory First School in Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
"Police had emptied the carpark so the ambulance could land and they were stopping people and cars from entering."
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious