Air ambulance called to car crash which has closed road
- Credit: Archant
An air ambulance was called to a crash which closed a Norfolk road.
A Volvo and a Honda were involved in the crash on the A1122 at Salters Lode near Downham market at around 5.34pm on Wednesday.
An air ambulance, the fire service and the police have been called to the scene of the accident and the police have closed the road between Nordelph and Barroway Drove junctions.
Police confirmed two drivers and a passenger have sustained non-life-threatening injuries.
Vehicles were diverted on Lady Drove.
You may also want to watch:
The road has now reopened and there are no delays.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop